Security Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renzou Reporting!!

+4
-=[SS]=-Silius
Warrior
373RN4L
Renzou
8 posters

Go down

Renzou Reporting!! Empty Renzou Reporting!!

Post by Renzou Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:59 pm

Player name: Renzou
Email: shaggy_2k4@hotmail.com
Why you want to join: I love DoD and I love all your servers, everyone is fun, friendly and great to play with, I'd like to join the clan and add my knowledge and fun into the clan and experiance more!
Renzou
Renzou

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Renzou Reporting!! Empty hey

Post by 373RN4L Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:12 pm

sup man, ive seen u on our servers i think well, im not at recruiter status i think, but i can persuade Razz wut class do u play? its not goin to affect whether u get in or not but im jw
373RN4L
373RN4L
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

Renzou Reporting!! Empty Re: Renzou Reporting!!

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:37 pm

Hey man, I have seen you play, and you are a great player, gets along with everyone. Just keep playing in our servers, and get to know everyone in forums!
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzou Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:52 am

Hey Warrior! Thx for recruiting me this week!! I look forward to many battles side by side!
Renzou
Renzou

Back to top Go down

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:56 am

yo man, good to know yous' lol
-=[SS]=-Silius
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzou Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:16 am

Nice to meets you too! I was grilled by someone on the server today and I was scared!! I was like "recruited by warrior" and hid in a dark corner
Renzou
Renzou

Back to top Go down

Post by ¿ *MMMMMMM* Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:49 am

Renzou wrote:Nice to meets you too! I was grilled by someone on the server today and I was scared!! I was like "recruited by warrior" and hid in a dark corner
cant trust warrior...hes a hacker rockon

¿ *MMMMMMM*
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:41 pm

¿ *MMMMMMM* wrote:
Renzou wrote:Nice to meets you too! I was grilled by someone on the server today and I was scared!! I was like "recruited by warrior" and hid in a dark corner
cant trust warrior...hes a hacker rockon
EmoticonWhasup:

Renzou Reporting!! 6c455c10
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:43 pm

Renzou wrote:Hey Warrior! Thx for recruiting me this week!! I look forward to many battles side by side!
Np man. We are in the process of making some clan rules for members, cause we had members leave and shit... The Clan rules should solve any questions on how this clan works

I'll give some of those rules.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*If you want a new rank... OTZ,MANN,RTF,USF,SSF,OSF,HTF,SBF,OF.. you should be active in forums(means you are checking the forums everyday, making posts and topics) and playing in the server and enforceing the server rules...your word is still the same as an admin.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Leaders and Admins... The Clan leader of SS is -=[SS]=-Agent Ryu RF. He has the final word on everything, he is god. Generals are high ranked members who help ryu run the clan, Gens are Sr. Admins, Recruiters, and can set up scrims.. Admin is only given to those who Donate $ to the clan.. Anyone can get admin as long as they donate....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I have came up with... Agent Ryu will be making the rules and there will be more than what I have....

Thanks Warrior.
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:08 pm

Warrior wrote:
Renzou wrote:Hey Warrior! Thx for recruiting me this week!! I look forward to many battles side by side!
Np man. We are in the process of making some clan rules for members, cause we had members leave and shit... The Clan rules should solve any questions on how this clan works

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*If you want a new rank... OTZ,MANN,RTF,USF,SSF,OSF,HTF,SBF,OF.. you should be active in forums(means you are checking the forums everyday, making posts and topics) and playing in the server and enforceing the server rules...your word is still the same as an admin.
*Leaders and Admins... The Clan leader of SS is -=[SS]=-Agent Ryu RF. He has the final word on everything, he is god. Generals are high ranked members who help ryu run the clan, Gens are Sr. Admins, Recruiters, and can set up scrims.. Admin is only given to those who Donate $ to the clan.. Anyone can get admin as long as they donate....

This is what I have came up with... Agent Ryu will be making the rules and there will be more than what I have....

Thanks Warrior.

isnt this shit under a wrong topic? i mean, it wont be read as much>>
-=[SS]=-Silius
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:45 am

you should sticky this shit.

haha.

Seraph
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:16 am

Seraph wrote:you should sticky this shit.

haha.
No ryu is making a Master one, thats just some exaples of what i think it should be/look like... ^.^
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by killax Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:00 am

kool when do we get to c the master one....?Smile ohh n is there going to be a final list on who is in the clan!!?Like new ppl? DAMn we should have a clan meeting!! lols!!!pirat
killax
killax
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:41 pm

killax wrote:kool when do we get to c the master one....?Smile ohh n is there going to be a final list on who is in the clan!!?Like new ppl? DAMn we should have a clan meeting!! lols!!!pirat
We are going to have a Clean up.... here this is what its going to be like.. https://ssklan.forumotion.com/SS-Team-Chat-c1/General-Klan-Chat-f1/SS-members-t586.htm
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by calijen Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:04 am

Warrior wrote:

Thanks Warrior.
I decide who gets to rank up in the forums when I get the ranking system up and running. Your rank in the forum has NOTHING to do with your rank in the server.
calijen
calijen
Web Design (100% Bitch)
Web Design (100% Bitch)

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:32 am

calijen wrote:
Warrior wrote:

Thanks Warrior.
I decide who gets to rank up in the forums when I get the ranking system up and running. Your rank in the forum has NOTHING to do with your rank in the server.
I know that is one dif matter lol.
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:30 am

LOL CALIJEN I AM TALKING ABOUT RANKS... OTZ MANN .....
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:59 am

calijen wrote:
Warrior wrote:

Thanks Warrior.

dont that beat all Renzou Reporting!! 957511
-=[SS]=-Silius
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down