Security Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey guys

3 posters

Go down

hey guys Empty hey guys

Post by <((CRAYOLA() Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:25 pm

im crayola and i wus wondering if i could be recruited into SS, i read the other topics and it seems like you guys are losing members. we'll i'm here and i want to be recruited. the only problem is that i might not be able to play for the first few days. something is wrong with my graphics card so i'm getting my computer fixed, im on a laptop rite now. it would only be for a couple days, maybe a couple weeks but i'll be active.

<((CRAYOLA()

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

hey guys Empty Re: hey guys

Post by ¿ *MMMMMMM* Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:29 pm

ive never seen you in the server before...but yeah play on hte server more and get to know everyone

¿ *MMMMMMM*
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm

<((CRAYOLA() wrote:im crayola and i wus wondering if i could be recruited into SS, i read the other topics and it seems like you guys are losing members. we'll i'm here and i want to be recruited. the only problem is that i might not be able to play for the first few days. something is wrong with my graphics card so i'm getting my computer fixed, im on a laptop rite now. it would only be for a couple days, maybe a couple weeks but i'll be active.
Hello,

Please fill out this info. Yes its true we are losing members, but I think with SS getting popular by the hour, we can replace the lost members. Very Happy
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:33 pm

LOL, I like your name, I remeber seeing a guy with your name before, but then again it is a popular name to have yes
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Back to top Go down

hey guys Empty yeah

Post by <((CRAYOLA() Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:56 pm

¿ *MMMMMMM* wrote:ive never seen you in the server before...but yeah play on hte server more and get to know everyone
yea i wus playing under a diff name when i wus playin but since my computers on the fritz, i havnt been on in a while, but ill get back into it

<((CRAYOLA()

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down