Security Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eccentric sports... I PLAY ULTIMATE!

+5
Natural Selection
-=[SS]=-Silius
Leprechaun
¿ *MMMMMMM*
Seraph
9 posters

Go down

Eccentric sports...  I PLAY ULTIMATE! Empty Eccentric sports... I PLAY ULTIMATE!

Post by Seraph Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:08 am

I play ultimate frisbee... but I played 4 years of Lacrosse in High school in jersey before I came out to UCLA and found ultimate. fucking amazing. weekly huge parties, tons of chill people...

anyway, before you think I'm a panzy, this is probably what you think ultimate frisbee looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KggqnmQVFDo (please don't watch more than 2 minutes of this. fucking gay)

this is what ultimate frisbee looks like:

Beau Kitterdge (sp?) of university of colorado... jumped over a guy @ regionals last year... wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kst2yrNJolY

this was on FSN. (The music is intentionally gay. Hilarious OWNAGE)

intense championship level ultimate shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4rt9x_nQCs

I was there in Florida last year w/ the Los Angeles club team... we were 16th
seed outta 16th. Narrowly snuck into the top 16 teams in the country.
We got raped. It was intense to play against such high level athletes
tho. Fucking crazy. Cost a lot of money to fly out there n hotels
tho... and alcohol. oh god the alcohol.

and this is me getting a lay out D (lay out defensive turn)... blue
and gray shorts. at the college level. nothing as fast as club. (it was
like game point... and i got the turnover right on their endzone.
PWNeD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmRBQLBIzAA

FACEBOOK ME!
https://ucla.facebook.com/profile.php?id=2501007

Seraph
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Back to top Go down

Eccentric sports...  I PLAY ULTIMATE! Empty Re: Eccentric sports... I PLAY ULTIMATE!

Post by ¿ *MMMMMMM* Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:11 am

played this stuff in P.E lol
Gets tiring

¿ *MMMMMMM*
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Back to top Go down

Eccentric sports...  I PLAY ULTIMATE! Empty Re: Eccentric sports... I PLAY ULTIMATE!

Post by Leprechaun Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:47 am

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1020928

well if we are gonna brag about our athletic accomplishments... this is me scoring a goal my senior year of high school... im number 7 obviously.... but ya nice little goal... one of many
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2006-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:50 am

psyc the guy out he crouches for it.
-=[SS]=-Silius
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Natural Selection Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:20 am

Kick the guy in the nuts.

Baseball FTW!
Natural Selection
Natural Selection
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:02 am

Dayamn Lep, you are a baller. =)

quick ass feet, you should try playin' some ultimate... if you know how to use your hands LOL. you play soccer @ san marcos? they have a club team or anythin? or you play rec around the SD area?

we have a buncha ex-soccer guys on the ultimate team. INSANE amount of stamina and juice. they are our core runners/cutters... then we have ex-basketball players... 6'+ that we use as deep recievers (not cock recievers). fokin' kewl.

No one played ultimate competitively in high school... I wish they had.

Im gunna have my kids learn and play a bit of soccer/basketball/football to prepare them to play ultimate when they get older LOL.

Seraph
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Back to top Go down

Eccentric sports...  I PLAY ULTIMATE! Empty damn

Post by 373RN4L Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:45 pm

damn, lep nice goal

im krn so i do taekwondo, i used to do big league comps and conventions in korea, the links a vid, im in it twice, the first time the movie goes color, im the guy who spin kicks and knocks the guy out, then theres a part where i do a tornado kick in front of a fountain and they show it in lik 3 diff angles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xlfb4H0iww

EDIT: oops, forgot to talk bout tkd a lil
if u watch the vid, u might thnk, dman thats hard shit, but it takes a long time to b able to do that stuff, tkd is awesome, i luv it plus its helpd me alot

ive used tkd lik 6 times to actualy beat up ppl, and its useful, jus spin kick em in teh face an knock em out, lik i did to that guy in teh vid.
373RN4L
373RN4L
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Leprechaun Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:55 pm

Seraph wrote:Dayamn Lep, you are a baller. =)

quick ass feet, you should try playin' some ultimate... if you know how to use your hands LOL. you play soccer @ san marcos? they have a club team or anythin? or you play rec around the SD area?

we have a buncha ex-soccer guys on the ultimate team. INSANE amount of stamina and juice. they are our core runners/cutters... then we have ex-basketball players... 6'+ that we use as deep recievers (not cock recievers). fokin' kewl.

Im gunna have my kids learn and play a bit of soccer/basketball/football to prepare them to play ultimate when they get older LOL.

Thank man! um ya i actually got recruited to play on the team here but i decided to focus on school... but ya i have played a lot of ultimate down here with the college guys and they arent quik enough to keep up with me... i really enjoy playin defense tho... i love smackin the frisbee down and crushing dreams
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Eccentric sports...  I PLAY ULTIMATE! Empty lol

Post by 373RN4L Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:16 pm

lol! thats the best part of the game
373RN4L
373RN4L
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Eccentric sports...  I PLAY ULTIMATE! Empty another

Post by 373RN4L Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:32 am

heres another tkd vid, all knockouts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjvugJ2rFM&mode=related&search=

the first one is mine w00t, i got on the best knockouts vi cheers Very Happy
373RN4L
373RN4L
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post by killax Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:38 am

LOLS SUM41- no reason THe 4th song i learned how to play .....FOr Universal city walk...!!! GOOD timesss!!!
killax
killax
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:53 pm

Leprechaun wrote:
Seraph wrote:Dayamn Lep, you are a baller. =)

Thank man! um ya i actually got recruited to play on the team here but i decided to focus on school... but ya i have played a lot of ultimate down here with the college guys and they arent quik enough to keep up with me... i really enjoy playin defense tho... i love smackin the frisbee down and crushing dreams

i love playing against kids who don't really understand the rules and play "throw to the open person standing still" type ultimate for fun on the UCLA fields. it's hilarious. i see a retard holdin the disc, and an open person... i just bait the stupid fuckers ... and i know his slow ass wind up is going to go to the guy... sprint over (sprinting is difficult for most people it seems LOL) for a free pwnz0ring. then i tell them i play college ultimate and they are like, oh, there is organized ultimate? lol. teh fuck. kids should play ultimate earlier.

Sweet. TKD is fucking sick. it must be hard on the knees. my knees are fucked. almost tore acl. + fractured patella my 2nd year playin' ultimate from laying out so damn much.

Seraph
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:56 pm

hahahah holy shit the :30 second one was fucking SICK.

does anyone break their necks? JESUS christ.

HAHA.

pwned!1111

tkd is sick.

Seraph
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Back to top Go down

Post by iSlap Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:20 pm

i used to play soccer in 7th grade

then my mom witnessed a guy get kicked in the face in midair and pulled me out of the team hahahaha

she didn't say anything when the tennis machine hit my balls at least 4 times -_____-
iSlap
iSlap
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-07-06

http://www.myspace.com/minivan089NOS

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:59 pm

iSlap wrote:i used to play soccer in 7th grade

then my mom witnessed a guy get kicked in the face in midair and pulled me out of the team hahahaha

she didn't say anything when the tennis machine hit my balls at least 4 times -_____-

maybe cuz she knew you were lacking male genitalia...

Seraph
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Back to top Go down

Eccentric sports...  I PLAY ULTIMATE! Empty LOL

Post by 373RN4L Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:08 pm

Seraph wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!
373RN4L
373RN4L
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leprechaun Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:46 am

Seraph wrote:

lol the only logical explanation
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by ¿ *MMMMMMM* Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:01 am

Seraph wrote:

hahahahha

¿ *MMMMMMM*
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by killax Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:22 pm

Leprechaun wrote:
Seraph wrote:

lol the only logical explanation

Owned!!! lol! lol!
killax
killax
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:29 am

How did this topic get in here????

Topic moved.
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Back to top Go down

Eccentric sports...  I PLAY ULTIMATE! Empty lawl

Post by 373RN4L Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:06 am

lolz, me and my friends were playin ultimate today and i remembered the vids of organized ultimate and i started actually trying and stuff and my friends were lik dude...its jus ultimate then i showd em the vids and they were lik whoa.....we're playin lik sissies lol!
373RN4L
373RN4L
Clan member
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:00 pm

373RN4L wrote:lolz, me and my friends were playin ultimate today and i remembered the vids of organized ultimate and i started actually trying and stuff and my friends were lik dude...its jus ultimate then i showd em the vids and they were lik whoa.....we're playin lik sissies lol!

LOL!

haha. well, it's really fun to play when you don't know what it's supposed to look like (me in my friends playing like 15 v 15 in high school on a random square field with no stall count etc)... then we all went to college, played college ultimate, came back the next summer... and explained what it should look like. crazy.

Seraph
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down