Security Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wassupe

4 posters

Go down

Wassupe Empty Wassupe

Post by Sammy Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:10 pm

I am here to say hi to all of my old ss guys its been a while. Alot has happen and we are coming back to see things on the brighter side. I aplogize to ryu for anything that i have offended you with. I've been chill with you and well remember me? The guy who recruited you? lol how things have change lol. For the better of SS. Im Happy to officialy annonounce our Combination Of Security Squadron and Syndicate Gaming. We will be known both compettively and as a pub clan. The distant with Private is to far apart and even though its just Our two teams we can pull it a lilltle closer. I would also like to consider any SS members who would like to practice with us to feel welcome pm me if you would like too. Just have the map and dont keep us waiting! rofl Lep i miss yah where have you been? lol warrior ur chilled u just get syko sometimes but its ok, i guess its normal. Rofl. If ryu would like to make me and honary SS i would be glad to sport the tag =) i want things to be closed between us and what ever happen. Ill be the bigger man and aplogize, to both ryu and jen. Thanks alot guys and happy gaming all around! -=[SS]=- and Syn^ Gaming all the way cal o season 7!

Were just gonna be friendlys and help each other out +)

Sammy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Wassupe Empty Re: Wassupe

Post by Seraph Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:27 pm

this was what I've been "waiting" for. I love teh ss servers and I'll pub w/ the SS tag around, but when Cal kicks in and Syn gets registered, Syn will be my tag.

Not everyone on Syn will join SS, of course. Don't worry.

Also, to anyone that is in SS and wants to try out (scrimming and stuff) for the cal team SyN:

1) Download Ventrilo unless you already have it
2) Have a microphone
3) Download all the cal maps on www.caleague.com

Week ends on Wednesdays, then the map changes. Currently it's Coire until tomorrow night @ 6 PM when cal teams in the final bracket play the map, then everyone goes to practice the next map...
Next week will be Anzio
Week after (final week of cal season 6): Lennon.

PM me if you have any questions

Seraph
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:44 pm

Sup para!

Glad you can be with us, or playing with us in that matter! Smile

I see great things in the future for SS and SYN! Very Happy
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:36 am

Perhaps not, I had thought everything was cleared up, but now everything's fucked...

this is real DOD:S
http://tgbf.tv/archive2.php?id=764
highest level of DOD:S
played against ENE before .. .very exciting to go 12 - 26 or so... both halves.

once my new computer is built tho... be prepared.

i play like these guys already anyway, fast twitch, non-stop movement almost. smart.

Cal-o is totally easy though. Open is really.. easy compared to this. so don't be intimidated.

Seraph
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:59 am

Seraph wrote:Perhaps not, I had thought everything was cleared up, but now everything's fucked...

this is real DOD:S
http://tgbf.tv/archive2.php?id=764
highest level of DOD:S
played against ENE before .. .very exciting to go 12 - 26 or so... both halves.

once my new computer is built tho... be prepared.

i play like these guys already anyway, fast twitch, non-stop movement almost. smart.

Cal-o is totally easy though. Open is really.. easy compared to this. so don't be intimidated.

u went 12-26 not bad i went 9-30 beat that with a baseballbat

Sammy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Ryu Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:20 am

I would also like to appologize to you personally Parenthisis for all the shit that happend. I honestly dont know everything that happend that day, looking back on it I think I was mostly in the wrong for letting it happen without stepping in. The truth is things havent been the same since. So Im looking forward to working with you and SyN, Im sure we can make a great team. Hell we allready did it once Smile With that being said I would like to offer your position back with us.
Agent Ryu
Agent Ryu
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2006-11-10

http://www.ssklandod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:07 pm

hmmm wierd

Sammy