Security Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MR.MUNCHY

2 posters

Go down

MR.MUNCHY Empty Re: MR.MUNCHY

Post by MR.MUNCHY Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:12 pm

ya im MR.MUNCHY and i wold like to join -=[ss]=-

iv never been in a clan and well im an ok play but dont get to play much cuz of football bbut that will chanfe im a strate A studnet in highschool
and i love shooter games im realy good at this game i do best as a machingunner but ill do whatever i can to help id be fun to skrim aginst other clans i know my spelling sucks im better with a gun then a letter lol
but ya one of your clan mebers asked if i wold liek to join and i said ya Very Happy

MR.MUNCHY

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

MR.MUNCHY Empty Re: MR.MUNCHY

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:14 am

MR.MUNCHY wrote:ya im MR.MUNCHY and i wold like to join -=[ss]=-

iv never been in a clan and well im an ok play but dont get to play much cuz of football bbut that will chanfe im a strate A studnet in highschool
and i love shooter games im realy good at this game i do best as a machingunner but ill do whatever i can to help id be fun to skrim aginst other clans i know my spelling sucks im better with a gun then a letter lol
but ya one of your clan mebers asked if i wold liek to join and i said ya Very Happy
Welcome to the forums and recruit thread. Please read the sticky on recruitment.. (CLICK HERE)
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum