Security Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned Becuhz?

4 posters

Go down

Banned Becuhz? Empty Banned Becuhz?

Post by Ascend Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:49 pm

Ingame Name: EMO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16217539 00:16 92 0

Dear -=[SS]=- Members,

My name is EMO. I come from a great world of suicide and buttsecks. First of all I know our history hasn't been so great. I would like to make peace, and follow your rules in the forums, and in the server. Please unban me from the server(s) and I promise I will not be what Warrior likes to call an "asshat." I am only one man, who is trying to meet new people, while having a good time playing with virtual weapons. If you unban me, I promise that the world may become a better place. In conclusion, I'd like to leave you all with an I LOVE YOU, and I wish you all the very best in your Day of Defeat: Source journey to become truly great.

Passionately Yours,

EMO Gothic SlipmyWrist

Ascend

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Banned Becuhz? Empty Re: Banned Becuhz?

Post by ¿ *MMMMMMM* Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:02 am

i say we give him 1 LAST chance cause i talk to him almost every day and if you guys actually take the time to get to know him on steam chat, vent ect. hes a cool guy. he just jokes around a lot and some of you take that personally. but yeah if you actually get to know him he pretty chill.

¿ *MMMMMMM*
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ss doom Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:20 am

ok if you ask me ill say no sorry,but im glad you are back taco ty, i think we gave emo too many chances and he blew them all the time so this will be like the fifth time or so that we let him back in the server
ever he joined hes been nothin but trouble,but i will say this if warrior, silius, lep and ryu are ok with letin emo back on server it will be with me so is up to them all Banned Becuhz? 643473 Banned Becuhz? 643473 Banned Becuhz? 180922 Banned Becuhz? 180922
ss doom
ss doom
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:34 pm

EMO, stop wasting your time. Go take a ride to some other server. Your done here..
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down