Security Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Video Cards for DoD:S

3 posters

Go down

Best Video Cards for DoD:S Empty Best Video Cards for DoD:S

Post by Rommel Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:05 am

Guys post the names of the video cards that or the video card that is reallly really good for DoD cuz i wanna buy a new one. so guys help me out here ok. I have a GeForce FX 5200 its ok but not as good as i want so help me out guys . thanx

-=[SS]=-RoMmEl 2nd General 4ever

Rommel

Back to top Go down

Best Video Cards for DoD:S Empty Re: Best Video Cards for DoD:S

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:31 am

-=[SS]=-RoMmEl wrote:Guys post the names of the video cards that or the video card that is reallly really good for DoD cuz i wanna buy a new one. so guys help me out here ok. I have a GeForce FX 5200 its ok but not as good as i want so help me out guys . thanx

-=[SS]=-RoMmEl 2nd General 4ever

Hey man, any Nvidia is good but if your looking for performance, you go with the FX series because thats just for just watching some movies and listening to music and thats about it, what your looking is for Gaming Pc Cards, which sadly man, cost around 130 >> and more if you want Good Quality. Here is what i used to have, Ati Radeon 9800 Pro 170$< that card catched on fire, Nvidia 6600 165$ < was ok (Settings on Day of defeat with a good computer, recommended settings wher Set to *Middle* but Day of defeat problems and issue's wher present, Nvidia 6600 GT Same thing but Overclocked. Recently bought 3 month ago, Nvidia 7900 Gt < 200$ bought at New egg, The best card i know of in the series for the Price range of 200$ since a Graphics Card Shouldnt go Over 250$ Unless your going for The Two Graphics Card Paired up, *SLi*. But yeah, those are some cards i know of because i had them before. Go with Nvidia, Newer games that are coming out use's Nividia, never had a problem with them. Ati > another *good..." card, Doesnt have features that Nvidia can do because you know, Microsoft Corporation, sponsored by NVIDIA and AMD, you know having Money, makes good cards. Check out out those Two sites, ATi and Nvidia. I used to have a GeForce 5200 FX, it was crap man. Would not Run Steam games, and setting wher set to *Lowest*.
Fps where Capped to 30-60Fps Had that for years and playing Normal Day of defeat and reinstalled it for Day of defeat Source, it had no chance, wouldnt play the game at all.

Also, because i have history with computers, (buying Part per Part, and Assembling pc's from Ground Up) write down your *System Spec's*. Custom build pc's are best. I can recommend you some decent cards that'll adapt with your pc. if it wouldnt hurt your budget
-=[SS]=-Silius
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rommel Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:00 am

Thanx for the info. Me 2 i build up Pc as kaiser 2. I build up my PC and my Bro'S he has a GeForce 7900 GT which he bought and wont let me use Sad . So, i was just asking for some help to see if the 7900 gt was a good video card. But, thanx to u dude i know that it is so, ill try to buy a new one for my self cuz i have a 5200 fx. I could run DOD and CSS with 5200 fx i dont have any problems with it. I just need Better graphics thats all.....

Pentium 4: 3.12 Ghz OvERCLOKED LOL
Video card: Nvidia Geforce 5200 FX
RAM: 1ghz
Hard Drive: 160 GB
Flat screen HD LCD
Windows XP MEDIA CENTER EDITION

yup thats about it... lol ( Hey by the way, can u or anyone else help me buy 7900 GT? PLEASE DUDES! )

-=[SS]=-RoMmEl-OGR (2nd General)

Rommel

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Ryu Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:05 am

Agent Ryu
Agent Ryu
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Number of posts : 283

http://www.ssklandod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soup Nazi Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:31 am

lol....8800 gtx if u need to run dod:s on a tv

btw: zombie thread

Soup Nazi

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:37 am

an 8800 is just shit wasteful on money spent, 7900 can do it alone.
-=[SS]=-Silius
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 1006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down