Security Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join SS

2 posters

Go down

Join SS Empty Join SS

Post by R3P0 Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:24 pm

Well my is R3P0 and i am looking to join your clan i am looking for a clan that is serious about playting and that acutally scrim with other clans then i would like to join if not but you see it in future still would like to join. I have played at your server a few times and i like the people that play there. i am mostly a sniper but i can play support and assult fo both sides. Well i am off to play some DoD talk to you later.

R3P0

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Back to top Go down

Join SS Empty Re: Join SS

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:32 pm

R3P0 wrote:Well my is R3P0 and i am looking to join your clan i am looking for a clan that is serious about playting and that acutally scrim with other clans then i would like to join if not but you see it in future still would like to join. I have played at your server a few times and i like the people that play there. i am mostly a sniper but i can play support and assult fo both sides. Well i am off to play some DoD talk to you later.
Hello,
Please read this page... https://ssklan.forumotion.com/Public-Chat-c2/SS-Recruitment-f7/SS-Recrutment-Requirements-t771.htm
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Back to top Go down