Security Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Recruit whose got what it takes

+3
-=[SS]=-Silius
Warrior
Drippy
7 posters

Go down

New Recruit whose got what it takes Empty New Recruit whose got what it takes

Post by Drippy Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:21 am

lol, hey.

I go by 'Drippy Sack' in game. I really enjoy playing on your servers, the map rotation is fun.

Honestly I dont know many of your members, and I know none of them well. But I do always have a great time playing with and or against them.

I try to keep my K/D Ratio Positive, but always willing to take one for the team going for a flag.

I've been playingn FPS Games since Tribes, which totally got me hooked. But for Half-Life my favorite mod was Action! www.ministryofaction.net

Questions?

Best,
Drippy

Edit: Subject line and some smiley emote that happend by mistake.

Drippy
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

New Recruit whose got what it takes Empty Re: New Recruit whose got what it takes

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:37 am

Drippy wrote:lol, hey.

I go by 'Drippy Sack' in game. I really enjoy playing on your servers, the map rotation is fun.

Honestly I dont know many of your members, and I know none of them well. But I do always have a great time playing with and or against them.

I try to keep my K/D Ratio Positive, but always willing to take one for the team going for a flag.

I've been playingn FPS Games since Tribes, which totally got me hooked. But for Half-Life my favorite mod was Action! www.ministryofaction.net

Questions?

Best,
Drippy

Edit: Subject line and some smiley emote that happend by mistake.

Well Well Well.... If it isn't Drippy Sack applying to be a SS member, I played with you, your a funny guy, ok with the bullets, makes me laugh everytime Razz Read the sticky (Click Here) Then fill out an app!

Just make friends, keep playing in our servers, obey all rules, and you'll do fine.

Good luck bro,
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Back to top Go down

New Recruit whose got what it takes Empty Re: New Recruit whose got what it takes

Post by Drippy Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:49 am

-Player name: Drippy
-Hours of gameplay(when do you play): 8pm to 6am Pacific
-Why you want to join: I like being part of a good team.
-Anything to add: Somtimes my aim is better, just been having an off night.

Drippy
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:23 am

Drippy wrote:-Player name: Drippy
-Hours of gameplay(when do you play): 8pm to 6am Pacific
-Why you want to join: I like being part of a good team.
-Anything to add: Somtimes my aim is better, just been having an off night.
Awsome! Check the forums everyday to see if you got recruited!

Warrior
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by Drippy Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:45 am

Sweet deal, thanks. Finally got my K/D Ratio worked up there tonight too.

I've actually hosted a few servers in my time.

Most recently was a Ranked 32 Player BF2 Server, so I understand the importance of members and frequent end-user contributions.

See ya on the inside!
Drippy

Drippy
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:00 am

Drippy wrote:Sweet deal, thanks. Finally got my K/D Ratio worked up there tonight too.

I've actually hosted a few servers in my time.

Most recently was a Ranked 32 Player BF2 Server, so I understand the importance of members and frequent end-user contributions.

See ya on the inside!
Drippy
Awsome!!! I need some practice myself. >Sad... I think I droped like 12 ranks in the last week... ugh, I will own you sometime! LOL

Awsome man! Thats good you know the deal around here, so when it comes time, you'll know what to do!

Later Warrior
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:01 am

BF2? funny game
-=[SS]=-Silius
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:37 pm

BF2 is a good game, in and out, I have never had any problems with it. Plus, the rank system, and new weapons you get when you earn a new rank, are awsome.
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by McLovin Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:58 am

hella drippy sack! whats up man?
McLovin
McLovin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Drippy Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:29 am

Hey, man.

I hope you get in also.

I feel the same as you do with this server, as a matter of fact when I first started DoD:S a few years ago this was usually my main server.

I also go by the name 'Dr. Depravity' and 'Pants!', so maybe you guys have seen me around in the past. Who knows?

In regards to BF2: I enjoyed everything but the l..o..n..g.. load times. Oh and sniping was a pain in the ass.

I really disliked HL2 Deathmatch, so I was a little put off on the whole Source Multiplayer. But since I played a lot of the original DoD, I decided to go for Source, and I loved it. (formerly 11of12[BORG] on 'No Whiners!' Server.

They didnt break a thing when updating the game, just shimmering improvements from my perspective.

Edit: Just performed my first duty and donated $20 via paypal.

Drippy
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:21 am

One of the faster recruitions I have done Razz

Welcome to Sucurity Squdaron -=[SS]=-Drippy Sack STZ! You would make a great memeber of our clan! Twisted Evil And proving how dedicated you are, I would have to be a asshat too turn you down! Very Happy

If you have anyquestions at all, feel free to ask a gen, or a -=[SS]=-Member, we would love you help you out! Very Happy

Remember to stay active by checking forums everday, playing in our server, obeying all server rules, and everything should go smothly! Sence you donated, you will receive admin. If you have any questions about that! Just ask Agent ryu or a gen(silius leprechaun, doom, warrior)

Congrats again and welcome again to Security Squadron!
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by Drippy Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:24 am

That's great news!

thanks!!!

It's been a while since I've been in a clan and I'm really looking forward to the participation.

BTW: What does the STZ stand for?

Thanks again,
Drippy!

Drippy
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

New Recruit whose got what it takes Empty rank

Post by 373RN4L Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:35 am

STZ is ur rank, currenly, private
373RN4L
373RN4L
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ¿ *MMMMMMM* Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:36 am

Drippy wrote:

BTW: What does the STZ stand for?

PVT.

¿ *MMMMMMM*
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:44 am

Your rank status will go up threw your participation in the clan, being active in server, checking on forums everday, having a good attutuide toward the clan, are all factors for earning your rank!
I also made a sticky about the rank system...
(Click Here)

Thanks, Warrior
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by -=1 UP=- Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:55 am

we use nazi ranks. check the site for what each one is.
-=1 UP=-
-=1 UP=-
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down