Security Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recruit me and i will make your wildest dreams come true

2 posters

Go down

recruit me and i will make your wildest dreams come true Empty recruit me and i will make your wildest dreams come true

Post by scatman Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:52 pm

Hey guys my name is richard vandermuren i live in ontario canada!!! eh? anyways i was talking to some1 in you clan who was trying to recruit me until i went to a different server ( SS security server) in the middle of the thing. So i kinda lost the guy talking to me, as i did that i played a couple rounds in your server and i liked what i seen. If you want me, my e mail is littlerichardv@msn.com and game name is Scatman.

scatman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Back to top Go down

recruit me and i will make your wildest dreams come true Empty Re: recruit me and i will make your wildest dreams come true

Post by scatman Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:17 am

oh by the way my X fire is marukin =)

scatman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Back to top Go down

recruit me and i will make your wildest dreams come true Empty Re: recruit me and i will make your wildest dreams come true

Post by Rommel Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:04 pm

Ok i added u in my xfire now.
By the way why u say that our dreams will come true lol?

its ok but why u say it? Are u map maker? or something?

lol dude talk to me about recruitment.

-=[SS]=-Rommel OGR

Rommel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoopidalvin Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:55 pm

I DONT WANT MY DREAMS TO COME TRUE!!!! lol Very Happy
Stoopidalvin
Stoopidalvin
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rommel Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:48 pm

hahahah

Rommel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down