Security Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned

+4
decripple2
Warrior
Leprechaun
-=[SS]=-Silius
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Banned - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned

Post by decripple2 Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:01 am

wtf is with people these days!?!? Everywhere I go on the internet people just attack each other. What forums all over the world need is 45 year old admins that act like referees.

decripple2
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Leprechaun Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:03 am

not now please
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2006-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Ryu Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:04 am

Silus, the fact of the matter is I told the admins that I wanted fair treatment to all the people that play in our server. Well Rommel came to me today to ask why you banned him....I look in the server log and you didnt even warn him or nothing just banned after being on the server for 4mins. Thats one reason Im pissed personally. As for why you think members have it out for you Im still confused because mostly you start it with them so I cant blame them.
Bottom line is Lep said your out and I respect leps decision.
Agent Ryu
Agent Ryu
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2006-11-10

http://www.ssklandod.com

Back to top Go down

Banned - Page 2 Empty ok

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:30 am

Agent Ryu wrote:Silus, the fact of the matter is I told the admins that I wanted fair treatment to all the people that play in our server. Well Rommel came to me today to ask why you banned him....I look in the server log and you didnt even warn him or nothing just banned after being on the server for 4mins. Thats one reason Im pissed personally. As for why you think members have it out for you Im still confused because mostly you start it with them so I cant blame them.
Bottom line is Lep said your out and I respect leps decision.

alright, but he did rag on the server in another channel like nasty but you werent there, where did i say everyones out to get me? i did what any clan would of done for the server, removed doom i saw him w/e the tag and then he puts it on like if he was magically back on, Lep had it out for me since day once, so oh well, the name you said personally that you change your name time to time because you get sick of it, and We never did have Any contact Did we Agent? Warrior told me you added me and never once i saw you online, no one ever gave me the lowdown for what to do since such scenarios.

never heard of any members (besides lep) that argued about me, but he kept going along the time, and now because hes gen status (even though we don't have it anymore) i still don't like the idea that friends back each other's decisions, and Lep Did say he was your friend, so that was said, but i knew some day someone would revolt against me because i just try to calm the server, i talked to rommel personally and etc on the server, and Doom kept threating other members who sadly never said anything about it of being Banned Preferment, So i removed him because he had banned people even Worst of a Style then Me. They all don't like i know for a fact, because "I hack", new and old members accuse me, i'm just wondering why now, Friend connections are important i guess in this server, so hearing from you agent reassured of that ideal idea.

I know for a fact someone will let all of the people i banned, well let the server be infested, i know it isn't a problem of any of mine anymore. I have Removed the problems, and by friends they'll let them back on again, oh well, Do the things, remove my admin, but i still use the forums, but since i'm not in the clan, i'm not gonna argue with problems with Lep anymore because of the thing that happened, so Razz

I'm out of the clan ~
-=[SS]=-Silius
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 1006

Back to top Go down

Post by decripple2 Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:25 am

Sad

decripple2
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Back to top Go down

Banned - Page 2 Empty b

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:08 am

b

Last edited by -=[SS]=-Silius on Sun May 16, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
-=[SS]=-Silius
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Back to top Go down

Banned - Page 2 Empty B

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:31 am

b

Last edited by -=[SS]=-Silius on Sun May 16, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
-=[SS]=-Silius
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:28 am

Banned - Page 2 Closed10
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Number of posts : 1555
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rommel Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:47 pm

I knew this dumbass banned me. Oh well thats what he gets.

Rommel

Back to top Go down

Post by killax Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:50 pm

decripple2 wrote:Sad

Shocked Sad Crying or Very sad
killax
killax
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Pants! Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:45 pm

killax wrote:

WTF?
-------------
When it stops being fun, just pack up your toys and go home.

This is a game, not an extension of your real life. Just engage in it lightly, and don't carry grudges.

Let the drama go. Swallow some pride, be the bigger man and make the right decisions. The best revenge is to live well.
Pants!
Pants!
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Leprechaun Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:20 am

-=[SS]=-Silius wrote:
Leprechaun wrote:ok... well i am the longest running member... and i happen to be good buddies with the man who runs the server... and you are out... friend

well, i have been playing longer then you have, you never show up for even scrims. only way you live is by connections and btw, i'm sorry that your idiocy will ruin the clan, this brings up maturity in which your parents haven't trained you in,

also i might add, being in a clan and never being active doesn't make you the longest "Running" member (*fool*). U personally don't even know basic technicality.

oh you fuckin little fucker... how dare you bring my fucking parents into this... this is a fucking video game you dumb piece of shit... just because you are a fuckin loser and you sit on ur computer and practice stunting your growth all day, u think you are fuckin hot shit... your messin with the wrong mother fucker if you think you can even try to start to tell me my parents did a poor job raising me... you are lucky as fuck i will never meet you in person... i would break ur scrawny emo ass in half... fuck off
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by Leprechaun Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:20 am

-=[SS]=-Silius wrote:
Leprechaun wrote:ok... well i am the longest running member... and i happen to be good buddies with the man who runs the server... and you are out... friend

well, i have been playing longer then you have, you never show up for even scrims. only way you live is by connections and btw, i'm sorry that your idiocy will ruin the clan, this brings up maturity in which your parents haven't trained you in,

also i might add, being in a clan and never being active doesn't make you the longest "Running" member (*fool*). U personally don't even know basic technicality.

oh you fuckin little fucker... how dare you bring my fucking parents into this... this is a fucking video game you dumb piece of shit... just because you are a fuckin loser and you sit on ur computer and practice stunting your growth all day, u think you are fuckin hot shit... your messin with the wrong mother fucker if you think you can even try to start to tell me my parents did a poor job raising me... you are lucky as fuck i will never meet you in person... i would break ur scrawny emo ass in half... fuck off
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:27 am

-=[SS]=-Silius wrote:

Thats fucked up man.. Banned - Page 2 1
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:33 am

Pants! wrote:
killax wrote:

WTF?
-------------
When it stops being fun, just pack up your toys and go home.

This is a game, not an extension of your real life. Just engage in it lightly, and don't carry grudges.

Let the drama go. Swallow some pride, be the bigger man and make the right decisions. The best revenge is to live well.
If you are not directly involved in this situation, or not a witness please refrain from posting.
Warrior
Warrior
*GENERAL*
*GENERAL*

Back to top Go down

Post by killax Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:21 am

y should ths post continue!!??
killax
killax
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pants! Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:24 am

This is embarassing.
Pants!
Pants!
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poison Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:30 am

funny shit

fyi its just a game you homos

Poison
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Pants! Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:19 am

Poison wrote:funny shit

fyi its just a game you homos

QFT
Pants!
Pants!
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rommel Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:44 pm

Damn why parents? Its dods dude. not a game with parents. SIlius seriously your fucking stupid. F*** Off!!. already.

Rommel

Back to top Go down

Post by killax Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:57 pm

yet it continues with a new addition to name calling (it’s a game for F**Ck sakes
killax
killax
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2