Security Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the Weirdest feeling you Ever had?

5 posters

Go down

Whats the Weirdest feeling you Ever had? Empty Whats the Weirdest feeling you Ever had?

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:25 am

For me, it was the days back in 10th grade where i was not sleeping for over a month, it reached to the point where i was starting to get paranoid and actually, hearing voices, but nothing too scary, but they where saying things like, HEY!!!!! A brief second like someone was right behind me, or remember that kid? if someone was mubling in a very low tone of voice.

Soon, around the end of the month, i started to see some paints of flowers at a field trip i took, nothing special, but i remember when after examining one of them, i turned away, and for a brief moment, i remember the flower was bleeding, like if the oil or the paint was running off, i went back to see it, and it stopped.

The wierdest moment was that i was looking for my coat in the closet, and i did not find Any Clothe in the closet, until i went in to look from the side's and there was shirt fading white to black, and when i touched it, it was heavy, and when i started to freak out, i woke up. i was day dreaming, in school... that was the last day until i passed out. "

Skin condition was bad, remembering i had some recent cuts that i had gotten, and it did not heal, i was reckless and rude to everyone, took showers to stay awake, and no help of Coke. or Caffine but Exercise and all of it because i was having a bet on who stays up the longest with my buddy. Who of course, i won the bet, his expierence was that people kept knocking at doors when no one was around his home and people moaning in the bathroom, and again, he was single and no family present, even had a tape recorder somewhere hidden, he heard moans, nothing in tape.

Of course it wont beat finding out one of my good friend's turns out to be a cross dresser, of course i had my doubts but damned that i caught him red-dressed handed silent
-=[SS]=-Silius
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Back to top Go down

Whats the Weirdest feeling you Ever had? Empty Re: Whats the Weirdest feeling you Ever had?

Post by kaiser Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:02 am

the weirdest feeling i got was when i was smoking some dark weed and ithen i felt i was in a rollercoaster fokin chet.
kaiser
kaiser
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2006-08-22

https://ssklan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whats the Weirdest feeling you Ever had? Empty Re: Whats the Weirdest feeling you Ever had?

Post by Agent Ryu Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:55 pm

Back when I was in high school me and brother went a Grateful Dead concert where I took 13 hits of stars and stripes(acid). I really cant even explain in words what went through my head that night geek
Agent Ryu
Agent Ryu
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Number of posts : 283

http://www.ssklandod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rommel Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:42 pm

well for me was when i took some "PURGANTE" or drink to clean your stomach its green. well i took one on sunday morning and later the next day i went to school, and during my 5th period i took a shit on my pants lOL!!!! fokin chet! it was nasty..

i got scared of drinking that shit again!! lol

hahahaha

Rommel

Back to top Go down

Post by -=[SS]=-Comrad3 Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:55 pm

Wierdest feeling was taking 10x of Salvia Divinorum. I was sitting down at the time in a Lay-Z boy, but then I was flying in water. There was George Washington flying beside me and he recited the alphabet to me, but as he was talking he shrunk down in size, and when he got to Z I started falling towards the sky. Once I hit the sun I found myself back in the chair. It was all of like 20 minutes. My friend who was just high on MJ at the time told me that I was makin weird noises.

I encourage everyone to take Salvia. It's more intense than LSD.
-=[SS]=-Comrad3
-=[SS]=-Comrad3
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-12-11

http://www.tnhq.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Ryu Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:24 pm

More intense....... Fuck that Im going to have to pass on that one. I dont even like LSD to be in the same room as me after that night......
Agent Ryu
Agent Ryu
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Number of posts : 283

http://www.ssklandod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by calijen Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:02 pm

-=[SS]=-Comrad3 wrote:Wierdest feeling was taking 10x of Salvia Divinorum. I was sitting down at the time in a Lay-Z boy, but then I was flying in water. There was George Washington flying beside me and he recited the alphabet to me, but as he was talking he shrunk down in size, and when he got to Z I started falling towards the sky. Once I hit the sun I found myself back in the chair. It was all of like 20 minutes. My friend who was just high on MJ at the time told me that I was makin weird noises.

I encourage everyone to take Salvia. It's more intense than LSD.
Is this what you're talking about?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum
calijen
calijen
Web Design (100% Bitch)
Web Design (100% Bitch)

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by -=[SS]=-Comrad3 Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:05 am

Yeah. Fuckin crazy shit. affraid
-=[SS]=-Comrad3
-=[SS]=-Comrad3
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-12-11

http://www.tnhq.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiser Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:59 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
kaiser
kaiser
Stalker of -=[SS]=-
Stalker of -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2006-08-22

https://ssklan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -=[SS]=-Silius Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:57 am

hey, anyone eles know of any more videos like these cool fights? these are badass. farao
-=[SS]=-Silius
-=[SS]=-Silius
I love -=[SS]=-
I love -=[SS]=-

Number of posts : 1006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down